Monday, August 15, 2005

welp, its over...

welp, i told you guys, my truck dream has now been completly crushed, no chance, no way.. no how... its gone, took a dump.. how ever you want to term it, its shot down in flames.

we tried to run some credit just to find out that the score really dont mean shit... its the history that REALLY matters.

oh well, the way my life has gone, thanks chrissy for trying to help me out, we just arent able to run with it, so maybe i will be hauling swimming pools wednesday, or be on my way to arkansas to run over the road, tomorrow by about noon will tell....

well, kids, i came up with another scheme, if i could produce bio-diesel at 70 cents per gallon, and sell it for like $1.15 a gallon, i could get a diesel vehicle and sell it delivered within like 50 miles real cheap.. and make some profit!

i am trying to engineer a way to make like 200 gallons or more a day, i know thats a tall order, but if i can get a job where i have a little free time it would be good cause i could make the containers out of steel, or maybe i should look into getting a few of the plastic tanks that are so prevelent around here, i know, its a stupid idea, i know... but hey, thats what keeps me dreaming and semi-sane, hey, everything else has been shot down on a regular basis, and this idea was shot to hell really quick...

maybe i should just let myself go off the deep end, and just run with it.... i dont think anyone would be surprised at this point.... i had a decent day today, but after my nap i woke up feeling really sad, much sadder than i am allowed to let on, but its ok.. i can bottle these emotions just like i have been, and its back to good old happy ken, but how long can a person bottle emotions before they go insane, does the bottle ever get full???

i guess we shall find out, i guess only time will tell in the long run.... least i have this blog where i can vent, oh, i guess i should not write shit like that in here eather, it will be thrown back in my face, as it has alreayd been..... so.. its all good, no problems here, just making up shit to write... I'M HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN SLOP, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, i am not allowed to have any sad,bad,grouchy, or anything but happy feelings... when do i get to be me again....?

i guess someone will let me know... untill then its just business as usual.... happy ken, here to take care of anyones problems, whether its "ken i got screwed on a gps, do you have one?" to something as simple as doing fish stuff, to "ken, think you can help me find the guy that ran my brand new bike over?" here i am, just tell me what needs to be done....i am here for you all!!!!!

feeling more sad now than... oh well, enough .. i guess, i dont want to make anyone mad at me.....

good night all..... have a great one...