Saturday, July 30, 2005

news update for 7-30...... date line, odessa texas....

welp, for better or worse the company of lenorah operators is behind me, my truck was down for a week after i got released for work duty, and i just cant go on something like that, i had not been sleeping nights, or actually at all, with the worry about the company and its stability, its cool though, cause i had not enjoyed the job for a while, i stuck in it a lot longer than i actually expected, 3 monthes almost to the day, the new company i am going to work for is out of midland, and the job is hauling pipe from san-antonio/houston to midland, so it seems to be more driving and less... well... working, not sure if thats the best way to term that,

so we shall see how this little company is going to be, after J.B. Hunt i am gun-shy about changing jobs any more, and i sure hope this is going to be a really good place, i will work on monday and tuesday, off wednesday, and work thursday and friday, and off on weekends, so it a really neat schedule.......

but anyway, on the same day i got to go with my big bro and get my baby, so brian is in there still asleep, i have so much fun when my "boo" is here, i wish with all my might that he could be with me all the time, but i dont think i am ever going to be able to afford the lawyer to make that happen..... but thats ok.. bri-guy is 8 now, and i bet when he is 12 he will get up there like the big boy he is and tell that judge "i want to live with daddy!" and that would be the happiest time for me in my whole life!!!!

back to the little guy, i hear stirring sounds from his bedroom, so he might be getting up, see ya later guys!!!

Ken.