Wednesday, July 13, 2005

people and guns, ....

welp kids, the dear wife has gotten home safe and sound, after a trip to see her mom and bro in utah, a little history first....

she is not what you would call a "comfortable" driver, frankly she scares the hell out of me when i ride with her, a 600 miles trip with my wonderful bride would have me longing for illicit drugs, or gallons of alcohol, anyway, you get the idea now, so when she came up with the bright idea to go to utah, from our little ranch in texas...dont everyone have a ranch in texas???,,,,anyway, from our little shithole in texas, all the way to vernal utah, i was very concerned for the safety of the new little car...

oh yea, and my little bride too, hahaha, i tried everything i could to get off work to take her up there,but working for the shithead i do there was just no way i could swing it, now, i dont have any familly, friends or anything else in utah, so i didnt lose a damn thing up there, and really didnt want to go, cept maybe to go fishing and to see the dinosaur monument, and check on the mom-in-law,
i cant imagine what the hell the dino's were thinking when they died up there, that entire state is a shithole.... but dinosaurs are the only redeming thing about utah.... but by george my little wife made it up there and back in one piece, i was glad to get her back, no one to snuggle with or to feed me while she was gone! hahahaha! naw, it was not that bad, the dominoes pizza guy made some really fast deliveris to our house right before she got back though, he was very aware of where i was, just followed the trail of pizza crumbs i guess, ha!

oh,news on the gun front, i have sold my hi-point jhp poly frame 45, and c-9 poly frame 9mm, as well as my little ruger gp-100 in 357 magnum, but have traded for a dan wesson 44 magnum with custom target hammer, and custom target trigger, man, its like glass, and the trigger will scare you its so sensitive!

i have also now traded for a rock island arsenal custom 1911 in 45 acp,one of the last to be produced from the custom shop, its going out of business!!!!!
i got the 44 a few days ago, and me and big brother shot 400 rounds of 44 magnum yesterday after he got off of work,man, what a pair, my large frame 44 magnum six-gun, and james' 44 magnum semi-auto desert eagle, i think i got him in the accuracy department now, but he sure as hell has me in the kick-ass-cool-gun competition!

i hope i can afford my own desert eagle soon, i nearly vapor locked when james mentioned trading his off, my little mind started going crazy with what i could offer him in trade for it!!!!

i am probably going to sell my kick-ass-cool-gun, my magnum research "lone eagle" here in the next week or so, and replace it with a competitor brand of 30-06 pistol, competitor has made a lot of improvements on the lone eagle when they got it from magnum research, so i am looking into getting one in 30-06 and barrels in 223, and 458 winchester magnum!!!

i am hoping to get my new 45 tomorrow and take it out for a spin, if i can find the money to get some gas for the pickup, trading guns is fun, but damn i wish i could trade for some stinkin money!, i am still down in the foot, and it is very uncomfortable to walk or drive my little pickup, but i am not telling anyone, so... sssshhhhh... i am fine as always, hell, i am not bleeding, so i am fine!

maybe big bro and i can go play 45 and go fishing again, damned if he didnt catch like 6 or 7 fish after we went shooting, dont tell him, but he seems to be catching onto this fishing thing, he kicks ass at it... i have always been jelouse of my big bro, everything he does he does very well at, i am always just kind of marginal at everything i try, maybe i dont apply myself as much as he does, but i have fun anyway!!!!


have fun kids, yea, like anyone reads my ramblings.... be safe, and stay hard!