Tuesday, July 05, 2005

holy shit, of all the people!

hi kids, well, the foot feels like shit, hurts all the time since i went to 7-11 and gassed up the pickup, and got supper, a bag of bbq chips and a big-gulp, i sure miss my chrissy and her soft tacos!!!!
and i have slept till i am bed sore, and cant sleep anymore, so i ventured to my fav chat place to look over some freeky profiles on yahoo, well, in my search i decide to find people interested in fish, this after i feed my swarm of convict cichlids in my 29 gallon tank in my room,and the baby nemo's and other man eaters in the 55's in the living room...... so i do a search for profiles containing pictures and the key word "aquarium" and holy crap if i dont run into one of my wifes friends, melissa, a lady she used to work with at the paper that is teaching brats now, i think thats what she is doing anyway, so i said hi to her in an im and got a responce,no conversation, just a hi, whats been up kinda thing.... how weird is that, that she would be online while i am looking over freeky fish people....in texas... hahahahhaha! so, mel, where ever you might be, good to see ya on kiddo!

and now i am off to search for more freeks that cant sleep, excedrin is becoming a staple in my regular diet, maybe i should take up drinking, cant hardly stand to drive anyway..... FUCK YOU JERRY, YOU NO ACCOUNT BASTARD!
you know who you are, i aint gonna pay for this shit myself, asshole!

any good lawyers out there???