Tuesday, July 19, 2005

one day to go!!!


well kids, its been a long ride but i think i can go back to work, the foot is feeling on the good side, a lot better than the first of the month for sure,still a lot of tight pulling when i stand on it for any length of time so i still have an amount of pain in there....
i have a dr. appt on the 21st, and i sure hope he tells me its not going to hurt me to go back to work, cause i am really running out of money now, with only 150 bucks last week, and 86 of that going to payments, its been really hard to live this past few weeks, and i really need to get back to making some money some how, i have been told by a few friends that i should file suit against the small crappy company i work for, but i just dont know, i was told by an attorney it would be in my best interest, but arent all attorneys just looking for that 32 percent?

do i really want to go back to driving for this guy???

i just cant decide, i have been with him for 3 months now, and no promises he made me initially have been fulfilled, not a single one, i am still on a vac truck, and still out in the heat for 12 to 14 hours each day, and still dealing with the oilfield spills, with no insurance, no uniforms, no new truck..... and aparently no way to pay for anything should i get hurt out there, kinda like working for myself only not making any money at it, maybe it would be better to find another place.... i just dont want to switch again, i have tried a few places that have made promises and not fullfilled them at all, and i am just tired of switching jobs, i want a place that will do what they say they will do, and just let me be a good employee, what i would really like to do is get my own rig, but no one around will give me any backing for it, i know i can make a good deal of money, i have even spent a few monthes building a business plan, so why wont anyone help me with this, hell, i help them with anything they want, no matter who it is or what they need, so, why cant i just get a little help getting me a truck, i mean, heck, i dont need the fanciest rig out there, just one that will get me by and not break down on me, people spend a lot more on an suv or even just a plane old car than what it would cost me to get into a truck, and when was the last time a 2 year old suburban made you $9000 in one week, well, i am here to tell you, i can pay off the 25 to 30,000 for a rig within one year, easy.. and if i could get the backing for a $50,000 rig i could have it paid for within 2 years, can you say the same about your cadillac escallade?? i didnt think so!!!

oh well, whining too much, and people get mad at me for that, but hell, thats what this was for, so i can whine and gripe and hopefully no one will get mad at me, hell, no one reads my rants anyway!

have a great night Ken fans, and a great day tomorrow!