Sunday, May 08, 2005

ok, and off to the races...


well, i have done it, finally got my own blog where i can gripe about stuff and bore the world, and nothing you say can stop me, guess i should start with the fun stuff, like family and friends, of whitch i dont have many of eather one, i love my wife, chriss very much and cant believe she puts up with me as much as she has, she works at a local area news paper, one of them people that corrects my horrid spelling, ha, and she is a really cool wife, most of the time..heheheh, even makes my lunch for me after she gets home from her own job, so i am ready for another hard day of truck driving, HI CHRISSY!

and i have a big brother james, he is about my only family i have left, and a great big brother, you couldnt ask for better, thats for darn sure, you would not belive some of the stuff me and my big brother have been through, i love him ...like a brother, he is just a great guy, and an awesome dad to my little spoiled rotten niece, val, more about her down the line though, james works as a computer geek at a local cell phone company, so if your cell dont work, i dont wanna hear about it!!!

anyway, james likes to shoot big guns, and ownes some of the coolest shit you will ever see, like the BFR pistol, in 45/70 caliber, you can check it out on magnum research site on the internet, he also ownes one of my favorites, the desert eagle, in 44magnum!!! just like my other hero, mac-bolin, the "executioner" from the don pendleton novels, anyway, i will have a bfr soon in 444 marlin, READ MY LIPS, MORE BIG GUNS!!!

hahaha, anyway, on the list up next is the greatest person ever, my mom,

my mom is already passed,why do we call it passed, she was eat alive by a monster, she passed with the horrible problem facing our world, please contribute to the cancer foundation of your choice, no matter who or where or what it is, hell, drop by your local cancer center and just drop them off a few bucks, or go to the places where it will really count, like the lance armstrong foundation, or the american cancer society, cause watching cancer take a loved one is horrible, and i am still not fully recovered from losing my mom.

unlike most people i dont really feel the need to post internet addresses, cause no one reads my ramblings anyway,

and if you are reading this you can go to my fav search engine,YAHOO, and find the address yourself, ya lazy terd!,

anyway, i have only one kiddo 7 years old, named Brian, or "BOO" as i call him, he is my very existance in this crule world, and i dont get to see him near as much as i would like, he lives with his BITCH mother, and she is a REAL BITCH, so, in the fight against bitches like her, and to support great dads like me, contribute to a great dad, come on you know you know one, give him a few bucks to send the kid, it will help him out, and wont hurt you eather, ha!!!
or support fathers rights in any way you can, cause babies need there daddy!!!

, and me, i drive for a really cool company, lenorah operators, an oilfield service type company in Midland Texas, i am a truck driver, and drive a giant shop-vac, literally, its a 140 barrel vacuum truck, and a really nice tractor, i drive a mack ch-600, with one of the smoothest shifting road ranger 10's i have ever seen, well, i guess i should say that i like my new job so far, it has only been 3 days at this point, so stick around as i progress through my outlook on the company, and the boss, at this point i really like my boss, he really seems to be a decent guy, he tells me what needs to be done and then leaves me alone to get-er-done, and i really like that.... better than the really screwed up company i was going to work for, J.B. Hunt trucking, they refused me for taking too much time from working to take care of my mom, so if you see a hunt driver, please tell them, there company SUX!, ha, better off where i am probably anyway, least i am home every night, i started a career as a computer geek, at Texas Tech Health center at Odessa, and before that was a broadcast engineer for several years, so i have a lot of varied background.

so, on the friends side... hahahahah, i dont have any, the closest thing i have to a friend is David, a dorky little guy i have known for like 18+ years, i have tried to talk him into making something of himself, but he has never listened, and he dont have much of a future i am afraid, anyway, he only contacts me if there is anything he wants me to do, otherwise i never hear from him unless i call him, you all know how that goes....

DAMN what a boring string so far.

well. me and chrissy have two doggies, sherman, a rottweiler with a crooked jaw from catching a car, he is a hand-me-down from my mom, i gave him to her a lomng time ago, and when she moved to odessa i had lost my puppy, howie, shermans dad, so she gave sherman to me, he is a really good dog, but just didnt get much attention growing up, so he is not a house or kid dog.

the other HOUND is chrissy's baby, a spoiled rotten little shit named lucy, a bassett hound that is a mega energy factory, and crazy as they come, cute little terd, if she was just under control, low slung and high strung!

welp, time to catch some rest, and wake chrissy up from her nap, night world.

take care everyone, and if you see a trucker out there, give him a big wave, and thank him, he has given up a lot to bring you everything you see around you, cause if it werent for the big rigs, you would have nothing, think about it, how did everything you see around you get to where it is, thats right, from the paint on the walls, to the gas in your car, to the clothes on your back, a big rig brought them, so hug a trucker, you and him/her will enjoy it a lot, and you just might make a new friend!!!