Tuesday, July 05, 2005

hurt and alone....

welp kids its been a while since my last blog input, because not much has changed, i am home on a hurt ankle that is progressing very slowly, i hurt it at work, stepped off the bottom step of the truck and into some soft caliche powder out at holzgraff-22 and there was a rock under the powder i didnt see, so....boink, i twisted my ankle, i think it would have been much worse if i had not had my over the ankle work boots on,
i went down fairly hard on my left hand and injured my left shoulder only slightly, hand and shoulder are doing fine, but the ankle is not in good shape at this point, went to the orthapedist (spelling?) this morning and they cant see me till my boss gets them the payment info they need, he also has yet to get hold of medical center hospital like he is supposed to, i am wondering if he has workers comp insurance, i am really getting concerned about this.... every time i try to talk to him he acts really pissed off at me because i went to the doc...or got hurt, not sure whitch yet...oh well, i guess thats why they have lawyers!
..and to top it all off, my lovely bride went to utah and left me here all alone!!!!!...wwwwwwaaaaa!!!!!

hopefully chrissy is having a lot of fun with her mom and brother, went with big bro shooting and just could not do worth a flip because of the ankle pain, it made the heat seem like it was much worse than it really was....
and i dont think big brother is having an easy time right now, he just seems like he is in a bad mood, maybe its his time of the month!...hahahaha!!!... sorry bro, couldnt help it... but i am really worried about my big brother, he in my only blood family left.... i am sure when i get back to normal and drag him for a day at the range he will be doing better!

welp, watching lance in the tour, today is a team time trial, i hope lance is doing good, i came in here and dont know how the team is doing so far, but i bet that little guy from texas is puttin some good oold fashion texas whoop-ass on the damn frenchmen!!


LIVE STRONG Lance!!!!