Monday, March 05, 2007

losers galore!

hi kids, i finally got the account stuff for this blogger again, and was looking through some of the comments to my posts, and let me just tell you something little miss bitch, i pay my child support in full, it come directly from my check, you fucking loser, you are the one who has missed over 40 times of me seeing my baby,and thats just the ones i have documented with the local law enforcement...... you stupid loser, so, you need to keep your mouth shut, and knock off the loser/deadbeat stuff..... because i love my son very, very much, and i think he has a lot of fun with his dad while he is with me, i am not the one who will not answer the phone, and ducks my calls when i want to see my baby boy... you are the deadbeat...... so anyway, and if you are wondering, yes, even when you post annomouse your IP address is recorded, so, yes, i have found out who you are, and know what you are trying to do, but i have this information, and will keep it in my files..... have fun, cause you know i am !!!!

now, lets play bitch!