Sunday, November 06, 2005

alone again, and hurt to top it off...

hi kids, nice to have you back, i have been a bad blogger and not update since that really dumb stuff about my inner child, well, my inner child is lonely, yea, i have people around me from time to time, but i get up in the morning, and i am alone because chrissy didnt get in till really late, and she sleeps all the time, i am alone at work most of the time, i would say probably 95% of the time, and when i finally get my work done, alone again at home, and i go to bed alone every night, no matter if i work the next day or not....

now, dont get me wrong kids, i dont really like to be the life of the party, and i get to spend a little time with my big bro, not as often as i would like, but at least i talk to him on the phone almost every day,
i am just tired of being alone... i was working on a winch mount for my pickup and i was saying to myself, out loud mind you, "man, do you realise ken, you dont have ANY friends",
if i had a friend maybe they would have been helping me, or just hangin out drinkin a coke... but nope, i am destin to be alone i guess most of the time, its so lonley, now i know what brian must feel, and i know this feeling, it comes from a long, and i thought, lost time, of my youth, when i was a little kid i used to make club houses, just big enough for me, cause there was no one there to share it with, and in my little garage i look to be doing the same thing, my entire life is geared toward one person, me, and only me, others go to buy cars so the family can go with them, myself, i buy a car because i can haul MY stuff around in it....and unlike when i had a gaggle of friends at one time, i will not buy a friendship any more.... i think thats when i lost my "friends" well, fuck them, thats not a friend that takes advantage of you, just because they need something you have....

and i am recovering well from my fall, i was really worried for a few days there, i had a nasty fall off a set of stairs at geronimo 15 well site around the first or so of november, i got to ride in the carestar helicopter from the well site to medical center hospital, nothing was broke but it sure made me beat up and bruised, i have not told anyone yet that my right foot and toes are still tingling, but the soreness in my lower back is almost gone, and the pain in my upper back and shoulder area is slowly fading, time heals wounds, and i really dont want to go through the shit i did with my foot, my right arm is still bruised and has a bump on it still, and the bruise on my left leg is fading, so i am healing fine.....as i tell everyone that cares, i am always fine.... my left foot hurts so bad in the mornings that i can hardly stand it, and now i have back and shoulder pain to go with it, i am just getting old i guess.....

oh well, life goes on, my sinuses are about to get to me today, i was out cleaning up my little work area last night and stirred up a lot of dust, and was back at it this morning... man, i never realised it but i have a LOT of tools, and a lot of really neet stuff to, too bad no one ever has time to just hang with me, but thats cool, i still have the stuff, and you know what they say, he who dies with the most toys....WINS!!!

OH..OH..OH... almost forgot to tell you kids.. guess what my big brother did... he is such a great big bro... he gave me a super cool pistol, its a ruger super blackhawk, in 44 magnum, man, its really cool, i dont normally care that much for single actions, but this pistol is really nice, and since it came from my big bro, it means the world to me... i could not believe it when he gave it to me, i almost wet my pants... now, dont get me wrong, i have a lot of other guns, but i think this one means more to me than any gun i have ever had... mom had one just like it a long time ago, and i guess with mom having one, and my big brother giving me this one... maybe thats the bond.... heck i dont know.. but i do know that me and brian have matching guns now, a daddy gun and a brian size gun.... James is soooooo cool, i wish he could be more happy in his life...., man, i tell ya, if i ever were to win the lottor thats one person that would never have to worry about money again, and i would do EVERYTHING with my big bro, we really had fun going to like dayton air museum, and to gun shows and stuff like that....we could have a lot of fun....

well, kids, my hand is starting to hurt a lot from typing so much, so i think i will go outside for a while... back to the dirty shed!!!

hahahaha, you kids have a great day, and see ya down the blogger-sphere!!!