Sunday, January 29, 2006

Good evening kids....

guess what all, we have a new reader, my cousin Kimbo, WELCOME TO MY WORLD KIMBO!!!!!!

great to have a new reader..

welp, on to the rotten and not so rotten stuff... first, as i told everyone, and as my luck goes all the time, i am unable to get my vehicle, so no mustang in my future it looks like....

and my rented laptop took a dump on me, i had been having problems with it charging for the last week or so, and had mentioned it to the rental place on the last two payment dates, so saturday i told them i wanted it fixed, or want a new one, and guess what, no dice, so i was told by them that i would get a call as soon as they could find me a loaner, well, i got it home and installed my new cellular internet access card in it, and after a little while it just shut off, no display at all, lots of pretty lights, but lights dont help me if i cant see anything, so... chrissy and myself went to best buy, and by george, we filled out a credit app to get a new laptop, and was denied, so by golly we just outright bought the darn thing, and this is one SWEET laptop, a new gateway (i used to not care much for the old gateways, but i think they are about as good as anyone else anymore, but dont tell chrissy), anyway, i got her all set up today and last night, and it works really well, and i REALLY like the widescreen display, i am glad chrissy chose the gateway instead of the toshiba i had looked at...

so, anyway, the rented laptop and rented camcorder are going back tomorrow, if i cant get service as promised then they get none of my money!!!!

anyway, i am supposed to get my new work truck brought to midland next week, so maybe soon i will be out of rufus and into "redbull", a red condo sleeper volvo, with a 500 horsepower detroit series 60 engine, this thing is nice from what little i have got to play with it on my two visits to it....

bout all the new news i have for now.....

see ya later kids!